Job Type: Self Employed
Job Reference: CADPAT
CAD Facilities are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PAT testers.
The right candidate must
have City & Guilds 2377 qualification and must have previous experience using Seaward testers. The
job does require an excellent command of English both verbally and written and all candidates must
have great customer facing skills. You must be flexible towards your working hours and it is essential
to be available for weekend work.
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Conversant with all relevant electrical standards
• Formal qualification – City & Guilds 2377
• Excellent communicator and relationship builder as this role will demand good people skills
with on site clients.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving, leading Health & Safety Consultancy firm
that’s growing in a time of economic recession and values its employees and contractors.
Please send CV’s with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org